Setting Speed Limit on OLED Display Models
- Long-press the Power Button to turn the display on
- Press and hold the 'M' button
- Once in the menu, navigate to the 'Speed' setting
- Press the 'M' button to enter the limit setting
- Set your desired limit using the table below.
- To save your chosen speed limit, navigate to 'Exit' and press the 'M' button.
- Turn the display off and on to activate your chosen setting.
Used for testing purposes.
For riders in any region who would like a speed limit slower than 25kmph.
EU / UK Road Legal
25kmph (15.5mph) assisted speed limit. Required for EPAC compliance
26kmph - 31kmph
For riders in the US region who would like a speed limit faster than 25kmph, but slower than the maximum allowed speed of 32kmph
US Road Legal
32kmph (20mph) assisted speed limit
22 - 40
Off-road use only
Speed limits faster than 32kmph
How do I know if I have an 'OLED Display'?
This guide is for the OLED display only.