Setting Speed Limit on OLED Display Models
DANGER! Before riding, You must set the speed limit in the display to comply with your local laws regional legislation.
- Long-press the Power Button to turn the display on
- Press and hold the 'M' button
- Once in the menu, navigate to the 'Speed' setting
- Press the 'M' button to enter the limit setting
- Set your desired limit using the table below.
- To save your chosen speed limit, navigate to 'Exit' and press the 'M' button.
- Turn the display off and on to activate your chosen setting.
Used for testing purposes.
For riders in any region who would like a speed limit slower than 25kmph.
EU / UK Road Legal
25kmph (15.5mph) assisted speed limit. Required for EPAC compliance
26kmph - 31kmph
For riders in the US region who would like a speed limit faster than 25kmph, but slower than the maximum allowed speed of 32kmph
US Road Legal
32kmph (20mph) assisted speed limit
22 - 40
Off-road use only
Speed limits faster than 32kmph
Please refer to your local laws to ensure road legality.
NOTE! Some displays show a 'KM/H' or 'MPH' symbol on the Limit setting mode. This does not denote the speed limit. Please refer to the Limit Setting in the table above for the correct speed limit.
How do I know if I have an 'OLED Display'?
This guide is for the OLED display only.